Reconciliation of AR/AP. Adherence to Intercompany corporate policy Process & book-keeping in SYS21
Role Description :
- Follow-up and handle exceptions with involvement of supervisors
- Supply copy documents and respond to mails as per SLA
- Complete Cash balancing in time to meet the month close targets.
- Upload payments and ensure all receipts are received monthly.
- Complete payment and receipt run with 100% allocation
- Ensure excess cost are reversed by entity or reverse as per the procedure
Desired Profile :
- Graduates (B.COM/M.Com/MBA) with a minimum of 50% marks
- Good command over English (Written/Verbal),
- Ability to join within 7 days for Fresher
- Age Limit: Upto 25 Years
- Work Location – Chennai
- Walkin Date – 5th Jan – 9th Jan 2015
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs Salary : Not specified Job Location : Chennai Qualification : B.Com/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Com
Company Name : GIL Shared Services Pvt Ltd Company Address : NA Company Profile : From roots in emerging markets, Agility brings efficiency to supply chains in some of the world’s most challenging environments, offering unmatched personal service, a global footprint and customized capabilities in developed countries and emerging economies. Agility is one of the world”s leading providers of integrated logistics with more than 22,000 employees in over 500 offices and 100 countries.
Walkin Date : 5th January – 9th January Time : 10 AM
Walkin Address : GIL Shared Services Pvt. Ltd ,Ground Floor, Block B & C No. 184-187, Temple Steps, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017