Participate in software development and maintenance activities for Bio Technologies products.
Ideate new, innovative solutions for applications development. Propose, develop & deliver pathbreaking user experience to Biologist using cutting-edge UI and application developments skills.
- Candidates should possess Masters / BE in Computer Science & Engineering.
- A minimum of 1-3 years industrial experience in design and development and has participated in full SDLC.
- Exposure to global quality & regulatory standards
- Experience in Microsoft TFS for software configuration management.
- Proven expertise in test driven development using .NET, C#. Exposure to C++, WinForms & WPF would be added advantage
- Awareness of Design Patterns. Hands on experience in UML diagrams.
- Exposure to SCRUM or other agile development techniques.
- Exposure to concurrent programming.
- Experience in design documentation to comply with ISO and European standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills. Must be a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Company Name : General Electric
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016