General Electric Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD freshers 2015 for R&D Intern at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD can apply for this job from General Electric.
Company Name: General Electric
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD
Job Post Name: R&D Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- We are looking for interns to participate in control design & hardware in the loop simulations within the Controls & Optimization Systems lab at GE Global Research in Bangalore.
- The intern will work under the mentorship of an engineer of the lab on setting up a hardware in the loop system and perform simulations using the same.
- Participate in cutting edge research in control systems, hardware in the loop simulation and physics based modeling of multiple systems
- Propose enhancements to algorithms to improve performance
- Work effectively in team
- 4th year bachelors student / Masters student / PhD student in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering/Mechanical/Chemical with specialization in embedded systems, power systems or control systems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in global teams
- Creative ability for out of the box solutions
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016