Review Customer requirements/Specifications and work with stakeholders/customers to meet/clarify specs.
- Execute Application SW for Excitation/Static start systems
- Enhance technical domain expertise, demonstrating strong sense of ownership, accountability & urgency in meeting critical business metrics
- Write, Test & develop application code and test failure mode driven validation methodologies
- Provide constructive inputs driving continuous improvement, deliverable quality & productivity improvements.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Controls & instrumentation )
- Candidates should have 1-2 years working experience in Engineering Viz: electrical Drives/ Power Conversion/Generator Engineering
- Proven Experience in developing Controls Logic using Ladder Logic / Statement List / Block Logic diagrams
- Strong communication, presentation & project execution skills
- Willingness to be challenged and executing using new technologies & skills
- Knowledge on Generator and Auxiliary equipment, including their interfaces to Controls systems
- Working knowledge of Gas Turbine Controls and Operational philosophy with hands on experience on GT or ST Controls would be welcome
- Knowledge of Network protocols, GE Toolbox/Toolbox ST Experience
- Experience working in global, matrix org & ability to make timely and sound decisions based on data
Experience : General Electric
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Company Name : General Electric
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
|Click here to Apply|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016