B.Tech / M.Tech Fresher’s required for the position EID Intern – Controls in General Electric at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.General Electric Hiring B.Tech / M.Tech freshers 2016 for EID Intern – Controls at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for this job from General Electric.
Company Name: General Electric
Job Post Name: EID Intern – Controls
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
This internship assignment would include:
1. Exploring & understanding Gas Turbine Control Loops.
2. Execute GT Application SW for Mark Vie
3. Deliver with quality & meet project timeliness, while enhancing domain expertise.
4. Perform modelling study on Gas control Projects.
1. Candidate pursuing Master’s Degree in Engineering (Controls, Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Chemical).
2. Self-starter with ability to work individually and in teams.
3. Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017