Join the team of Life Sciences, India as Design Engineer (Software). Responsibility includes hands-on working on the software projects for LS.
- Hands-on working on the software projects include the complete SDLC – time & activity planning, conceptualization, requirements gathering & analysis, detail design, coding and module testing.
- Hands-on working on software projects also include reviewing others’ work – documents & code, ideating with the team on emerging best practices, collaborating for on-time, on-spec, to-the quality completion of team & self deliverable.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Candidate Profile: Qualifications/Requirements:
- Masters / BE in Computer Science & Engineering.
- A minimum of 1-3 years industrial experience in design and development and has participated in full SDLC.
- Exposure to global quality & regulatory standards
- Experience in Microsoft TFS for software configuration management.
- Proven expertise in test driven development using .NET, C#. Exposure to C++, WinForms & WPF would be added advantage
- Awareness of Design Patterns. Hands on experience in UML diagrams.
- Exposure to SCRUM or other agile development techniques.
- Exposure to concurrent programming.
- Experience in design documentation to comply with ISO and European standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills. Must be a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/Masters Degree
Company Name : GE Imagination
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : From the invention of the first practical incandescent light bulb to building America’s first Central Power Station, the GE tradition of life-changing innovations was underway. With power and light, GE provided the basis of modern life, quickly redefining everything from the length of the day to our knowledge of the human body through the development of the first X-ray machine.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016