GE Capital Business Process Management ServicesLtd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Executive Telecollections at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from GE Capital Business Process Management ServicesLtd.
Company Name: GE Capital Business Process Management ServicesLtd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Executive Telecollections
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- The role involved driving performance through maintaining dialer/agent metric on CD4+ telecalling retained stock for North hub.
- Should be able to take Predictive/Preview & Manual calls
- Ensure dialer hygiene are in place like Wrap% , Idle % etc
- Accountable for achieving the desired target of Res% /Norm& RB rolled out for the month
- Ensure call quality scores to be maintained >80%
- Ensure the CPU hit rate to maintain >60%
- Co-ordination with CPU COE team for the pickups generated
Bachelor’s degree or High School diploma / GED. 3+ years related collection work experience. Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including: Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
About Us SBI Card offers Indian consumers access to a wide range of world-class, value-added payment products and services. SBI Card has a credit card base of over 2.5 million, spanning leading metros to emerging towns. It offers an extensive range of credit cards catering to the needs of diverse customer segments which includes lifestyle cards, Travel cards, Shopping cards, Classic cards, Exclusive co-branded cards and Corporate cards. SBI Card has been recognized by Asia BPO Summit with an award for ‘Excellence in Customer Services’ 2012-13 and by Visa Inc. as the ‘Best Issuing Institution across India & South Asia’ 2012, for fraud management. SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (SBI Card) is a joint venture between State Bank of India and GE Capital. Visit sbicard.com for more details.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016