This posting is for a System Integration Test Engineer to join our R&D team which is developing cutting edge next generation software and hardware Fuel Management solutions in collaboration with foreign company.
- In this position you would be working with R&D team to test and verify new and existing products in a complex system environment consisting of many elements.
- Environments include web applications, windows applications, as well as networking and hardware elements such as RFID, wireless, GPS etc.
- Products include fuel management, customer loyalty, vehicle tracking, etc.
- As a System Test Engineer you will be responsible for assuring the quality and functionality of applications and systems. This includes creating and running test cases, performing regression testing, assuring compliance to specification etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ideal candidate should have good approach to quickly learn new systems and applications, have a basic understanding of networking and hardware, and very good communication skills (written and spoken English).
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : INR 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 PA
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, B Sc, MCA
Company Name : Fuel Automation India Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Fuel Automation India Pvt. Ltd. provides fleet operators with advanced solutions for fuel and fleet management that reduce operating costs, provide enhanced transparency in fuel expenditure and increase operational efficiency. The companies flagship service, FuelTrack, is a first-ever fuel automation service to be deployed in India based on RFID vehicle authentication for ease and convenience in purchase of fuel at retail outlets. The company is promoted by foreign collaboration and enjoys backing of leading figures in the IT field in India.
|Click Here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017