Responsible to get status and updates of each every individual work load and inform to management on the same.
- Participation in Team Meetings, Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables and sent it across to the team.
- Coordinate meetings and maintain Project calendars.
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines like IRP, Client Relations and acquisition, Marketing communications, HR, IT, Training delivery and Operations.
- Responsible to take inputs from the Management to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
- Members, ensure adherence to deadlines.
- File all project documents (hard and soft copies).
- Compile summary documents, e.g. Product Development Plan, management Summary and Target Product Profile also collect and include contributions of the Team.
- Serve as a multiple point of contact from project initiation to completion.
- Allocate resources to various departments and managers as per their needs and requirements.
- Ensure all commitments met in accordance to the goals and objectives of the project.
- Escalating promptly any issues that may affect operations.
- Please note that there will be a bond for selected candidates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate/Post graduate with 0-1 years of experience.
- Good Team management Skills.
- Highly organized and multi-tasking.
- Take charge and know how to lead.
- Effective communication.
- Know how and when to negotiate.
- Possess the necessary technical skills.
- Recognize and solve problems quickly.
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Formac
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Formac is an IT consulting, employability enhancement and software development company who have recently forayed into the Indian industry with an agenda to impart quality training to students, raising the bar of graduates passing out of colleges every year and enable the industry to identify and recruit the right talent. Formac offers various products and services like ‘Formac Industry Readiness Program’ – which focuses on bridging the gap between the fresh graduates and the industry, EPracto – a skill enhancement software to boost employability and other innovative solutions like EYardstick, Campusintel.com and Schoolcity.com are in the pipeline. Formac Software Services is a subsidiary of Formac Inc. (USA), which was founded in February 2008. Formac was established in 2012 by the founders of Syncomint, a fast growing IT solutions and services company based in USA that specializes in SOX audit consulting. Syncomint was established in August 2010 and grew from 20 employees in its first year to more than 170 employees in 2013
Walkin Date : 03/01/2015
Time : 10 am to 5 PM
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016