B.Com Fresher’s required for the position Associate Manager in Fluor at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Fluor Hiring B.Com freshers 2015 for Associate Manager at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for this job from Fluor.
Company Name: Fluor
Job Post Name: Associate Manager – Business Process Outsourcing
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Part of a team working on specific accounting/finance work processes migrated from overseas.
2. An average team size of 4 people.
3. This would involve working on the ERP package i.e. SAP (in case the process requires) or some other accounting tool like Hyperion, Business Warehouse, Oracle etc.
4. Apart from this we have the best of working inputs like training (in-house live on the job or classroom with subject matter experts).
5. General Accounting
7. Accounts Payable
8. Expatriate Financial Services
9. Financial planning & analysis
10. Internal billing
11. Transfer pricing
1. Commerce Graduate with 0-1 year relevant experience with sound accounting knowledge, hands on experience on ERP Packages preferably SAP, good communication skills & proficiency in computers.
2. Candidate will work on various accounting processes being executed from our India.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. For over a century, clients have selected Fluor as their company of choice to complete challenging projects in remote parts of the world.
|Click here to Apply|