Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Accounting Technician II in Fluor at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Fluor Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Accounting Technician II at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Fluor.
Company Name: Fluor
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Accounting Technician II
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Part of a team working on specific accounting/finance work processes migrated from overseas.
2. An average team size of 4 people.
3. This would involve working on the ERP package i.e. SAP (in case the process requires) or some other accounting tool like Hyperion, Business Warehouse, Oracle etc.
4. Apart from this we have the best of working inputs like training (in-house live on the job or classroom with subject matter experts).
1. Commerce Graduate with 0-2 years relevant experience with sound accounting knowledge, hands on experience on ERP Packages preferably SAP, good communication skills & proficiency in computers.
2. Candidate will work on various accounting processes being executed from our India.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016