Flowserve Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Flowserve Corporation.
Company Name: Flowserve Corporation
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
- To generate proposals after reviewing the specifications
- To review and understand buyout quotations.
- To attend techno- commercial meetings(whenever required by sales) to assist sales.
- To support other overseas business units’ requests for their day to day requirements.
- To ensure smooth order handover to operations.
- Fresh Mechanical Engineer with excellent academic records.
- Strong fundamental knowledge on the subject.
- Basic IT knowledge including Windows, MS office and other related tools.
- Should possess effective communication in terms of report writing and technical memos, oral & written communications
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and serve customers on a priority basis.
- Should be able to work in a target driven environment.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 16,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.Flowserve has evolved through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. The company was created in 1997 with the merger of two leading fluid motion and control companies – BW/IP and Durco International. Flowserve heritage dates back to the 1790 founding of Simpson & Thompson, later to become Worthington Simpson Pumps, one of the companies that became part of BW/IP. The most recent additions to the Flowserve family include Invensys Flow Control in 2002, Thompsons Kelly & Lewis in 2004 and Interseal in 2005.
|Click here to Apply|