B.Com, CA Fresher’s required for the position Financial Analyst / Sr. Financial Analyst in Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Com, CA freshers 2015 for Financial Analyst / Sr. Financial Analyst at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.Com, CA can apply for this job from Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Com, CA
Job Post Name: Financial Analyst / Sr. Financial Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: 1
1. Perform Cost Accounting and GL activities for the sites of Flextronics.
2. Support sites during the month ends.
3. Drive cost reductions initiatives and metrics improvement
4. Partner with sites to fix issues and address the root cause
5. Transition the activities from the site, and ensure proper documentation and sign off.
6. Work with sites to improve their ROIC and OP
7. Be conversant with all finance policies and ensure that the activities are performed as per the guidelines mentioned in the policy
8. Ensure that all activities performed are within the scope of the SOX controls.
9. Drive best practice sharing within the group and between the sites
1. Must be a first attempt Chartered Accountant.
2. Should have done article ship from any of the Big4’s. (Good to have but not mandatory)
3. Strong in accounts and audit from background perspective and has strong analytical ability.
4. Has a flair for leadership and being an advisor in future
5. Has a global mindset – Exposure to International Audits & Clients (Good to have & not mandatory)
6. During article ship he/she has to be exposed to BPO / Manufacturing clients / Financial services experience
7. Exposure to multi-faceted industry is an added advantage.
8. Hands on review of policies and processes and SOPs.
9. Has understanding (basics) of risk management.
10. Has understanding (basics) of credit administration and treasury operations (over view).
11. Assertive communication. Good written and Oral communication skills
12. Hands on experience in MS Excel, Power point, Outlook.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Flextronics, Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider.We offer world-class design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical, and mobile OEM customers.Flextronic’s global presence provides design and engineering solutions that are combined with core electronics manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically integrated with components technologies, to optimize customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market. Flextronics Global Shared Service Center in Chennai is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing wing, which aims to centralize the management of knowledge/ transaction-based functions across five verticals – Finance, Information Technology, Global Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources,Legal,Taxation.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017