Provide support to multiple applications across various platforms Participate in Implementations as Support representative during Transition
- Coordinate between various teams for the delivery of fix to the users
- Monitoring the incident queue and maintaining the SLA and MTTR
- Problem management, Root Cause Analysis, Quality initiatives, Bug Finding and Fixation.
- Prepare and maintain various documents required for the processes and applications.
- Candidate should possess any degree from a recognised university
- 0 to 2 years experienced IT application support
- Experienced in SQL based applications will be preferred.
- Should be open to shifts (No night shifts). Currently we are 16*5 support. But the candidate should be open to 16*7 support model if required.
- Should hold a Professional degree or Equivalent
- Strong planning and prioritizing quality is a must.
- Excellent in oral and written communication preferably with cross cultural and cross regional exposure.
- Should be able to communicate well with Global users
- Should be open to travel
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Flextronics
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end supply chain solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems-all to enhance customer competitiveness and success.The Flextronics team spans 30 countries and four continents, and is over 200,000 people strong. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
|Click here to Apply|