Perform cost accounting activities for the sites of Flextronics.
- Support sites during the month ends.
- Perform Std cost updations.
- Drive Cost reductions initiatives and metrics improvement
- Partner with sites to fix issues and address the root cause
- Work with sites to improve their ROIC and OP
- Ensure that all activities performed are within the scope of the SOX controls.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/Other degree from a recognised university
- Fresher’s or Candidates with 1 to 2 years in Finance & Accounting field out of which minimum of 1 year of relevant experience or experience in GL Accounting preferable.
- Assertive communication. Good Written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability
- Hands on experience in MS Excel, Power point, Outlook
- Prior experience in working in ERP
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Ability to perform automations
- Should be open to any shifts
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Flextronics
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end supply chain solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems-all to enhance customer competitiveness and success.The Flextronics team spans 30 countries and four continents, and is over 200,000 people strong. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
|Click here to Apply|