Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Developer Associate in Fiserv at Across India. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Fiserv Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2016 for Software Developer Associate at Across India. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Fiserv.
Company Name: Fiserv
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Software Developer Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Across India
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
2. Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
3. Prepare any necessary technical documentation
4. Track and report daily and weekly activities
5. Participate in code reviews and code remediation
6. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
7. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
8. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
9. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
10. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
2. 0-1 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results.
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016