B.E/ B.Tech Freshers required for the position Software Engineer Associate in Fiserv . Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Fiserv Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2017 for Software Engineer Associate. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Fiserv .
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Software Engineer Associate
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Software Engineer Associate:
Candidates can Get the Software Engineer Associate Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Software Engineer Associate
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/ B.Tech
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Develop Mobile UI and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and Project management.
|Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- Should possess 0-1 years of experience in developing scalable and secured Mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge in Core, Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred
|Last Date to Apply Online :10/02/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs