Fidelity Institutional Technology Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Graduate Trainee Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Fidelity Institutional Technology.
Company Name: Fidelity Institutional Technology
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Year
Job Location: Chennai
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Understand the application domain, functionalities and the support processes.
- Should be able to independently handle the support request for FPCMS Security Application [FSA].
- Should be able to independently handle the support request for Collaboration Tools – Jira and Wiki.
- Develop / enhance the applications under FSA and Common Components.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized university
- 0 – 1 year of relevant IT experience
- Operating Systems:Unix/Linux and shell scripting (optional)
- Tools: Eclipse (mandatory)
- AppliationServer: tomcat/tcServer (Optional)
- Design Solutions: SSL application security, OO Concepts, Design patterns
- Databases : Good understanding and experience on RDBMS (Oracle / DB2)
- Languages:core Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts and Core Spring (mandatory), Spring Security,MyBatis/ HIBERNATE (optional), Web Service (working knowledge)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
FIT (Fidelity Institutional Technology) – provides a wide range of brokerage technology solutions for our FI technology and business partners. Our team provides technology services in the area of development, maintenance, quality assurance and production support of mission critical brokerage applications. The FIT platform, we support is used by 300+ Correspondent banks, 5000+ Investment Advisors, 12 million+ retail customers and 130+ hedge funds, and is capable of handling over 1 million trades per day amounting to 300 million shares. The FIT India team is distributed across Chennai and Bangalore.
|Click here to Apply|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016