Create and recommend compelling content for blogs, articles, press releases, websites, product manuals and more.
- Validating contents for accuracy and usability
- Knowing the basic technical possibilities of various communications channels
- Developing all aspects of website content for e-Business
- To find out the right place for the placement of contents in the website
- Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
- Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Moderating user-generated content and update companys Facebook pages/posts/twitter account.
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including Press Release, Newsletter, marketing pamphlets etc.
- Research and contribute to Official Blog for the firm
Skill sets Required :
- 1 or more years of college, preferred majors are business, marketing, computer science or related majors.
- Some experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
- Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
- Ability to write engaging online content.
- Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and at least some understanding of the content management systems(CMS)
- Ability to write, edit and proof read grammatically correct English
- Ability to write concise, compelling copy suitable for any online medium, including use of keywords for SEO purposes
Applicants must possess strong copy writing and editorial skills
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Favista.com
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Favista.com, a culmination of the visions of a group of entrepreneurs, is a Venture Capital funded online Real Estate platform, connecting buyers to sellers. It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple verticals within its system, and various facets of Digital Marketing. At Favista.com we believe that in order for us to reach our goals, we must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything we do. We are passionate about quality and we believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels. Our co-founders, forming the leadership team of Favista.com, hail from top notch institutes like IIT/IIM and IIFT and have led multi-million dollar marketing initiatives for big MNC brands in the past.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017