The ITAS Operations Staff/Associate will be responsible Scheduling/Staffing, Reporting, invoicing and various other responsibilities being performed by ITAS Operations Support.
- The ITAS operations Staff/ Associate will be receiving inputs and will work under the direct supervision of seniors and Managers supporting ITAS Operations.
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibility
- Project scheduling scheduling resources on global and internal tools for long & short term projects as per the business request
- Monitors Timesheet of client serving professionals and ensures TPC and Wrongly Charged hours are kept at bay.
- Builds relationships and communicates continuously with ITAS leadership to understand their professional needs and objectives.
- Assists in the reassignment of projects due to personnel leaving/joining the firm, or to client delay/acceleration.
- Participates in orientation providing details to new hires on the resource management process.
- Uses the projection reports to identify availability of resources and over utilized resources.
- Raises provisioning requests for new professionals as and when required.
- Resource Management tool Get expertise in handling internal resource management in order to manage the project utilization.
- New Hire Process Induction Assists the Seniors in performing new hire orientation for all new joining professionals
- Monitor Bench list and provide inputs on coming available resources to management regarding Bench list during meetings
- MOU Will need to ensure approvals of MOUs for interoffice resource lending.
- Will be involved in preparing various reports as per the management requirements.
- Will be assisting the ITAS Operations Seniors in preparing various reports such as dashboards, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Will monitor projections and help ITAS Ops Seniors ascertain various changes to be highlighted to the management as appropriate.
- Update and maintain headcount file for ITAS on a weekly basis for helping determine the utilization constantly.
- Will be responsible to prepare ad-hoc reports as appropriate.
Invoicing: Will be involved in validation of out of pocket expenses incurred by client serving professionals on a bi-weekly basis for getting the invoices raised on time.
- Seating Management
- Counselor mapping
- CV Database updation
- My competency and skill matrix updation
- Strong customer service, communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and quality review of work deliverables
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and database access tools
- Numerical aptitude and substantial statistical, analytical, and data interpretation ability
- Technical knowledge of complex applications and programming tools
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- This position can be on role or on Contractual role.
- Kindly carry a print out of this mail while attending the interview.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Post Graduation
Company Name : EY
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : EY (formally known as Ernst & Young) Global Shared Services is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. Services include U.S & U.K taxes, Global Finance, Accounting and Reporting, Transfer Pricing, and much more. Ernst & Young GSS is one of the most admired international professional service firms and it invites bright candidates with a promise to provide them opportunities to grow and succeed.
Walkin Date : 21st January – 22nd January
Time : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Walkin Address : Global Shared Services RMZ Infinity | Tower C | 1st Floor | Municipal No-3 | Old Madras Road | K R Puram | Bangalore, Karnataka 560016