EY Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 27th October 2016 for Chartered Accountant at Gurgaon. Any Graduate, CA candidates can attend the walk-in interview for the Chartered Accountant Role. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before attend the walk-in interview, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
EY Walk-In Any Graduate, CA freshers 2017 for Chartered Accountant at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, CA can apply for this job from EY .
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Any Graduate, CA
||0 – 1 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
| Walk – In Date
|| 27th October 2016
||EY Global Delivery Services, 8th Floor, Tower D & E, DLF Cyber Greens, Gurgaon
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Chartered Accountant Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chartered Accountant
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate, CA
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit risks.
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GDS Senior/Manager.
- Collaborate with GDS and local team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the GDS & local audit team.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to local client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with GDS & local team contacts.
- Where appropriate, challenge procedures used in the past by local and GDS audit teams and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Compare efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GDS to the attention of both GDS & local teams.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders.
|Candidate Profile :
- CA/CA Inter,
- 6 months to 1 year general business experience preferred.
- IT Skills – Extensive experience of using MS-Office PC based system.
- Additional skills requirements:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping,
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- Robust logical and reasoning skills,
- Interest in business and commerciality,
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- The candidate should have good communication.
- Should be open to extended working hours.
- Candidates with more than 5 attempts are not eligible for the process.
- Candidates should not have applied at EY in the last 6 Months.
|Venue: EY Global Delivery Services, 8th Floor, Tower D & E, DLF Cyber Greens, Gurgaon
|Walk-In Date: 27th October 2016
|Walk-In Time :9 AM
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Walk- In Date : 27th October 2016
Walk-In Address:- EY Global Delivery Services, 8th Floor, Tower D & E, DLF Cyber Greens, Gurgaon