EY Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for L1 Support Engineer at Trivandrum. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from EY.
Company Name: EY
Qualification: Any degree
Job Post Name: L1 Support Engineer
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Job Location: Trivandrum
Industry: IT/Software industry
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution to IT requests via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services. Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Candidates can possess any degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in providing technical support
- Troubleshoot Desktop (Windows 7) and various enterprise applications
- Managing AD accounts, Printer installation, Network drive mapping, Software installations
- Support Encryption Software
- Identify and remove Virus infections on machines
- Troubleshoot and resolve Internet Explorer issues
- VPN installation and troubleshooting
- Support Microsoft Outlook & Lync
- Support LAN/Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- Certification Requirements: MCITP, MCP, CCNA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
|Click here to Apply|