EY GDN Hiring Any Graduate , Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Resource Management at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate , Post Graduation can apply for this job from EY GDN.
Company Name: EY GDN
Qualification: Any Graduate , Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Resource Management
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Accounting / Finance
- Position Summary including Major Challenges:
- The role of Contractor is to carry out resource bookings based on requests from the onshore teams for the Assurance GDN’s multinational clients. Clients are primarily based in the UK and the US. Key challenges for the role are to provide accurate and timely resource management quality results to the Assurance Management and onshore teams.
- Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Gain understanding of the various Resource Booking Tools used for different countries
- Make timely and accurate Resource Bookings on the basis of the requests received
- Resource Management to the extent of providing continuity of resources to the clients
- Accommodating Resource Changes due to changes in schedules of receiving work
- Resolving conflicts in bookings, and prioritizing bookings
- Initiating and participating in Conference Calls/Video Conferences with UK &US Teams
- Ensuring team work with the Assurance Teams
- nding out the Utilization reports to the stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Miscellaneous MIS Reporting as and when required
- Miscellaneous Administration work as and when required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Excel Skills
- Robust logical and reasoning skills
- Interest in business and commerciality
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Graduate in any discipline
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Global Talent Hub India (GTH India) plays a vital role in supporting EY’s various service lines and business operations across the world. Over the past few years, GTH India has grown exponentially and continues to scale new heights. First set up in 2002, GTH India has come a long way. From a single office in India with 80 employees to three offices in Bangalore, one in Gurgaon, and over 6000 employees, GTH India has grown from strength to strength.
EY’s commitment to the quality and integrity of our audits is exemplified by our global audit methodology and our thorough quality controls that are applied to every client engagement. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, these enable us to deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders.
EY’s GTH is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. Services include Audit of US and UK multinational companies, US & UK taxes, Global Finance, Accounting and Reporting, Transfer Pricing, and much more. Ernst & Young GSS is one of the most admired international professional service firms and it invites bright candidates with a promise to provide them opportunities to grow and succeed.
About EY’s Assurance Global Talent Hub EY gives assurance over the truth and fairness of financial statements when it carries out the audit of those financial statements. In the GTH, our Assurance practice currently comprises the audits of financial services, manufacturing, technology and many other industry verticals. GTH staff serves internal EY teams located in various offices across US, UK and Europe to enable these teams to provide the firm’s external clients with an efficient, flexible, high quality, globally integrated team.
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016