Your main objective is to provide Information Management, Coordination, Account Management services globally to Human capital, Business Tax Compliance, L&D (Learning and Development) and Q&RM (Quality and Risk Management ) groups within Ernst & Young
Your client responsibilities:
- Work closely in team to carry out the day to day activities of Data processing/ Data Management / Account Management of the process and meet the daily/Weekly/monthly objectives.
- Adherence to the Service Charter/ SLAs
- Self review of assigned work
- Act according to team interest
- Escalate issues if required.
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications):
- 0 to 2 years of total work experience
- Any non Commerce Bachelors or Maters Degree
- Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable
You will need to:
- Have Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel working knowledge of MS office
- Possess Strong Analytical Skills
- Confident and Self motivating attitude
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : B.A / B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ M.Sc/ MBA/PGDM/ M/.A
Company Name : EY (Ernst & Young)
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : EY (formally known as Ernst & Young) Global Shared Services is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. Services include U.S & U.K taxes, Global Finance, Accounting and Reporting, Transfer Pricing, and much more. Ernst & Young GSS is one of the most admired international professional service firms and it invites bright candidates with a promise to provide them opportunities to grow and succeed.
Walkin Date : 5th January – 9th January
Time : 10:30 AM to 1 PM
Walkin Address : RMZ Infinity | Tower C | 1st Floor | Municipal No-3 | Old Madras Road | K R Puram |, Bangalore, Karnataka 560016, GSS – India