BS/MS Fresher’s required for the position Assoc Software Dev Engineer in Expedia at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Expedia Hiring BS/MS freshers 2015 for Assoc Software Dev Engineer at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed BS/MS can apply for this job from Expedia.
Company Name: Expedia
Job Post Name: Assoc Software Dev Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Design and implementation of next-generation web applications using Java and Spring.
2. Prototype solutions quickly, researching new technologies, where applicable and collaborate to implement the technical vision
3. Work closely with geographically distributed teams and collaborate with cross team leads to define, implement and consume services/components/modules.
4. Demonstrate logical reasoning and problem solving abilities
5. Ability to take risks with a ‘make it happen’ approach
6. Be creative and demonstrate ‘out of the box’ thinking.
1. Exposure to Spring framework
3. Ability to develop and support large-sized internet-scale software systems
4. Experience with the Agile Toolset and Programming Practices
5. Knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles
6. Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages with ease
7. Has strong commitment and willingness to learn
8. Team Player – works well with other team members and values their efforts and contributions
9. Good written and verbal communication skills
10. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
11. E-com environment experience and/or understanding
12. 1-2 years of development and relevant industry experience required.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Check out Expedia’s featured overseas travel destinations, which gives you a full selection of hotels to suit any budget in the most popular destinations outside of India. Find the room that is right for you using our star ratings, guest reviews, location maps & great discount rates.
|Click here to Apply|