Analyze domestic and international market segments. Provide vital information to help make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products. Gather statistical data on competitors & prepare matrices on pricing strategies
- Examine competitor prices, methods of marketing, and sales
- Communicate with internal and external clients to document business objectives.
- Compose analysis plans for specific business cases.
- Assist in the development of questionnaires and surveys to collect information.
- Conduct in-depth analysis using both tradition and advanced methods.
- Compose or assist in composing actionable recommendations.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of a formal market research report.
- Prepare and give presentations based on research.
- University degree or college diploma in Economics, Statistics, Business or Marketing.
- 0 to 2 years working experience in the market research industry.
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Proven experience in data collection and problem solving.
- Interest in amassing relevant information
- Voracious reader of market happenings
- Familiarity to all business magazines, business blogs and biztech sites
- Exceptional MS Excel skills
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BBA, B Sc, B Com, MBA/PGDM, M Com
Company Name : Exigent Services Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Exigent Services Pvt. Ltd. is is a legal solutions provider that combines novel legal technology products and legal process outsourcing (LPO) services. Our approach is to deliver maximum value to the customers by agile combination of intelligence-centric legal technology and LPO services.
|Click Here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017