Acquire new business Targeting new customers, Lead generation, identifying & meeting decision makers Provide technical specifications and product benefits Preparing proposals, negotiations and closures.
- Must possess a two wheeler (not for Mumbai)
- Must possess an Android phone
- Should have achieved minimum 50% in Graduation
- Should be an enthusiastic go-getter with the ability to meet revenue targets
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Meet/exceed monthly sales targets.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Minimum 0-1 year in Direct sales.
- Dotcom experience preferred.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Exclusife Technosoft Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Exclusife is aimed at Retail sector where it provides sales acceleration platform to any retailer and a wholesome shopping & savings experience to the end users. This is a unique platform as it addresses a very serious challenge of “retaining customers”, faced by all retailers – may it be an organized retailer or a small shop in your neighbourhood. It”s parent Organization -Tangence Inc. is a US based company with more than 12 years” of experience in the digital world with a 250+ strong team serving the blue-chip customers all around the globe.’ Tangence is reinventing marketing services with a unique model that has already won clients like IBM, Cisco, Oracle, Seagate and a large number of venture-backed Silicon Valley companies. Our clients range from fortune 500 companies to cutting-edge Silicon Valley start-ups. The execution centre is based in NOIDA, an upcoming suburb of the Indian Capital. To know more visit business.exclusife.com
|Click here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017