EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
The main purpose of this role is computation of economic allocations and tax returns, security analysis, other tax adjustments and tax return preparation for Hedge funds and Mutual Fund clients, and preparing financial statements for Collateralized Debt Obligations clients.
Your client responsibilities:
- Validate client data & interact with U.S. teams.
- Analyze the client data and prepare workpapers.
- Prepare tax returns and other informational forms as prescribed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Delivering high quality product within stipulated time.
- Project Management
- Multi-Tasking on various projects.
- Comply with the Firm’s Compliance Procedure.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Com / M.Com / MBA / B.B.M / B.B.A / BSC / MSC (Mathematics) / CA- Inter / ICWAI – Inter.
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in an accounting field
- Good communication skills – written and spoken
- You will need to:
- Demonstrate good accounting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge – good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, web-based applications.
- Be a good team-player.
- Possess a positive attitude.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ M.Com/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Sc/ CA, ICWA
Company Name : Ernst Young
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Ernst Young
Walkin Date : 2nd December – 24th December, 2014
Time : 10 AM
Walkin Address : RMZ Infinity | Tower C | 1st Floor, Old Madras Road | K R Puram , Bangalore, Karnataka 560016, GSS – India Office: 080 66280429 | [email protected]
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017