Ernst & Young Hiring MBA freshers 2015 for Associate Analyst at Kerala-Kochi. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for this job from Ernst & Young.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Job Post Name: Associate Analyst
Experience: 0 -2 Years
Job Location: Kerala-Kochi
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Q&RM Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ QRM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Q&RM team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Candidates should possess MBA Finance(only pass outs) with 0-2 Years Experience
- Responsible for quality of output through internal review mechanisms
- Workflow allocation and ensuring delivery in agreed timelines
- Efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good analytical thinking/ability to take decisions.
- Proactive and able to prioritise work, good inter personal skills, attention to details, customer focused, responsive and able to multi-task.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
|Click here to Apply|