Ernst Young Hiring B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Experience Designer at Trivandrum. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Ernst Young.
Company Name: Ernst Young
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Experience Designer
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Job Location: Trivandrum
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Experience/ Skill requirements
- Masters or Bachelors degree or Diploma in Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Architecture, Fine Art or Human Computer Interaction or related work experience.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience as a user experience designer, information architect, interaction designer, information designer or similar role.
- Understanding of best practices, as well as strong knowledge of analysis, research and/ or design principles and techniques.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with senior executives, product managers, engineering teams design managers and other stakeholder teams to envision, define and implement designs.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into delightful customer experiences.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the value and rationale of own design decisions to business and technology partners.
- Strong desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- Possess an individual visual design style along with strong conceptual skills demonstrated within online software and mobile experiences.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an iterative design environment.
- Expert skill level in the design tools, e. g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash etc. and prototyping tools like Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle, Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
- Previous experience in design of Mobile and Tablet based applications on iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry platforms is highly beneficial.
- Lead junior or newly-hired UX designers, assign and monitor their activities, evaluate staff performance and manage escalated/ critical issues.
- Administer employment and recruitment activities, provide coaching and guidance to junior or newly-hired UX designers and promote staff training and development
- Analytical/ Decision making responsibilities
- Ensure that the UX deliverables are in alignment with the clients business goals, expectations and budget
- Suggested technical certification
- CUA/ CXA Certification from HFI or similar UX certifications would be an added advantage.
- Degree or Diploma from National Institute of Design (NID), Industrial Design Centre, IIT or any international design institutes would be an added advantage.
- Qualification or certifications in related fields such as interaction Design, New media design, Architecture, Graphic Design or Human Factors area is a plus.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016