B.Com Fresher’s required for the position Associate – Assurance in Ernst Young at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Ernst Young Hiring B.Com freshers 2017 for Associate – Assurance at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for this job from Ernst Young.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Associate – Assurance
||0 – 2 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Associate – Assurance:
Candidates can Get the Associate – Assurance Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate – Assurance
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: B.Com
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore team’s Workstep allocation, and planned audit approach.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit risks
- Stay informed of current business/ economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GSS Senior/ Manager.
- Collaborate with GSS and Onshore team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the Onshore audit team.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to Onshore client team requests, and develop/ maintain productive working relationships with Onshore team contacts.
- Where appropriate, challenge procedures used in the past by Onshore and GSS audit teams and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Compare efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GSS to the GSS and Onshore team’s attention.
- Develop GSS people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership.
- Contribute ideas/ opinions to the audit teams and listen/ respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders
|Candidate Profile :
- Technical skills requirements
- A Graduate, preferably B com (No post-graduation experience required)
- 6 months to 1 year general business experience
IT Skills –
- Extensive experience of using MS Office PC based system
- Additional skills requirements
- Knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Robust logical and reasoning skills
- Interest in business and commerciality
- The ability to work effectively in a team
|Last Date to Apply Online : 05 Nov 2016
|Company Profile :
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose and why we exist as an organization.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs