B.Com Fresher’s required for the position Associate in Ernst Young at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Ernst Young Hiring B.Com freshers 2016 for Associate at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for this job from Ernst Young.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||0 – 1 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Associate Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: B.Com
- Role of an Associate is a support function to the Audit/ Engagement Team at Ernst and Young. An Associate works on a variety of tasks as detailed below:
- Provide appropriate support to Onshore AC / Team in the development and production of Account/ Audit plans
- Monitor progress of account plans throughout the year per instructions from Onshore AC / Team.
- Assist Onshore AC / Team with collation of A-file documentation, chasing teams when appropriate to ensure timely completion
- Ensure submission and receipt of documents in accordance with Team / Interoffice instructions and deadlines
- According to Financial Analysis Service Level Agreement, assist Onshore AC / Team with tasks such as: Budget creation,
- Budget monitoring through use of GFIS reports; Production of GFIS reports for Onshore AC / Team.
- Work with Onshore AC / Team to book staff on Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process, using the recommended tools (ETM)
|Candidate Profile :
- Additional skills requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
|Last Date to Apply Online : 5 Oct 2016
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs