B.Com, BBA, BA, M.Com, MA Fresher’s required for the position Associate Analyst in Ernst & Young at Kochi. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Ernst & Young Hiring B.Com, BBA, BA, M.Com, MA freshers 2015 for Associate Analyst at Kochi. Candidates who have completed B.Com, BBA, BA, M.Com, MA can apply for this job from Ernst & Young.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Qualification: B.Com, BBA, BA, M.Com, MA
Job Post Name: Associate Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Kochi
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Learn and understand the CRM Support function and Global Tool for Acceptance and Continuance(GTAC)
2. Preparing Draft Assessments in Global Tool for Acceptance(GTAC) and Continuance on behalf of the engagement team of the respective EY Office
3. Maintaining daily work tracker
4. Formulates answers to client questions
5. Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
6. Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
7. Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
8. Builds a network of people within Q&RM and across the firm
9. Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
1. Efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
2. Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
3. Good analytical thinking/ability to take decisions.
1. Proactive and able to prioritise work, good inter personal skills, attention to details, customer focused, responsive and able to multi-task
1. B.Com/ BBA/ BA/ M.Com/ MA
2. Experience: 0-2 yrs
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016