This position is responsible for supporting the content management needs of one or more communities within the firm, across various knowledge tools and platforms.
- The incumbent is fully versed in the policies, procedures, processes, technology and related systems that comprise the firm’s content management infrastructure.
- Specific responsibilities include maintaining the quality and relevancy of content included within the firms knowledge infrastructure. The role assists in the operational processes associated with the development, management and execution of a variety of projects pertaining to core content management repositories and web sites. This role is also responsible for content management for specific types of content used by a community web or technical. This may include transforming technical content, go-to-market content, and/or other content relevant to the community into searchable, hyperlinked, and otherwise navigable pages within our firms relevant publishing platforms.
Essential functions of the job:
- Reviews and edits document information forms for consistency and accuracy of information.
- Authors/creates abstracts (summary/highlight of the entry) and titles for entries posted to the content management system.
- Utilizes technical ability and manages content updates received from a Subject Matter Reviewer or a team lead and, with minimal instruction, makes the necessary, corresponding changes (edits, document additions, document removals) in a complex, Microsoft SharePoint or web-based content management system.
- Communicates status effectively with team leaders keeping them apprised of project status. Identifies problems. Investigates potential solutions. Seeks guidance when necessary.
- Manages the help/feedback mailbox, responding to basic requests and involving other appropriate SMRs where appropriate.
- Contributes actively and shares insight in team discussions.
- Supports development of documentation for knowledge content creation, repurposing, review and sanitization as deemed necessary by the community.
- As needed, redacts documents.
Decision making responsibilities:
- Ability to prioritize own work effectively.
- Ability to identify and communicate problems.
- Ability to manage simple projects and processes.
- Able to respond appropriately to routine and non-routine requests.
- Creative and efficient in using web-publishing and formatting tools.
- Responsible for applying general presentation guidelines, such as when and how to create hyperlinks
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with typical MS Office tools (Word, Excel, IE), as well as a comfort level with technology.
- Strong understanding of the relevant publishing technologies and knowledge infrastructure elements.
- Must perform with a high degree of accuracy.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Ernst Young
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Ernst Young
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016