Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Q&RM Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ QRM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Q&RM team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Q&RM and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Responsible for quality of output through internal review mechanisms
- Workflow allocation and ensuring delivery in agreed timelines
- Efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good analytical thinking/ability to take decisions.
- Proactive and able to prioritise work, good inter personal skills, attention to details, customer focused, responsive and able to multi-task.
Experience : 6 Months to 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Kochi
Qualification : MBA Finance
Company Name : Ernst & Young
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : At EY, we are committed to building a better working world with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals.
|Click here to Apply|