Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM Freshers required for the position Associate Analyst in Ernst and Young Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Ernst and Young Private Limited Hiring Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM freshers 2017 for Associate Analyst. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from Ernst and Young Private Limited.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Ernst and Young Private Limited
||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
||0 – 1 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Associate Analyst Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate Analyst
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
- The incumbent shall be responsible for providing family tree validation support to EMEIA independence team. This person shall be responsible for end to end process of family tree validation including
- Information gathering from engagement teams on the most recent legal structure of their listed audit clients
Organizing the data in the validation format
- Reconcile the client file vis–vis the family tree in Global Independence System d/b to arrive at the list of modifications
- Research the entities to be added in internal / external databases
- Updating the family tree in global independence system
- Consulting & communicating with the engagement teams on their queries related to GIS as well as to solicit further information for successful completion of a tree validation exercise
- Preparing a reconciliation report at the end of validation exercise to demonstrate the accuracy of work done
- Provide feedback on improving the family tree validation process
- Supporting other GIS related ad-hoc requests
|Candidate Profile :
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with 0-1 of experience only preferably in research.
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills and good analytical skills.
|Last Date to Apply Online : 20/12/2016
|Company Profile : Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs