Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate Analyst in Ernst & Young at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Ernst & Young Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Analyst at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Ernst & Young.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Q&RM Consultants and assisting the client team
2. Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ QRM rules and policies
3. Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
4. Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Q&RM team, and various functional areas within the firm
5. Formulates answers to client questions
6. Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
7. Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
8. Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
9. Builds a network of people within Q&RM and across the firm
10. Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
1. Post Graduate.
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
4. Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions.
5. Profiient with MS Excel, and Word.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
|Click here to Apply|