Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate Analyst in Ernst & Young at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Ernst & Young Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Analyst at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Ernst & Young.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1.Real-time monitoring and quality reviews are reviews run by the Firm on client engagements to ensure compliance EY’s policies and procedures.
1. Perform research in propriety EY databases & some external databases to identify the current & historical relationships of EY with the various parties involved in an engagement
2. Upload the research output in the prescribed format
3. Analyse the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues
1. Graduate degree from a reputed college
2. 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background).
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5. Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
6. Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
7. Foreign language proficiency especially in French, Spanish, German and Dutch would be an added advantage
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
|Click here to Apply|