Any Graduate, CA Fresher’s required for the position Trainee in Ernst Young at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Ernst Young Hiring Any Graduate, CA freshers 2017 for Trainee at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, CA can apply for this job from Ernst Young.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Any Graduate, CA
||0 – 1 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Trainee Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Trainee
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate, CA
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit risks.
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GDS Senior/Manager.
- Collaborate with GDS and local team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the GDS & local audit team.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to local client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with GDS & local team contacts.
- Where appropriate, challenge procedures used in the past by local and GDS audit teams and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Compare efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GDS to the attention of both GDS & local teams.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders.
|Candidate Profile :
- CA/CA Inter,
- 6 months to 1 year general business experience preferred.
- IT Skills – Extensive experience of using MS-Office PC based system.
- Additional skills requirements:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping,
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- Robust logical and reasoning skills,
- Interest in business and commerciality,
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- The candidate should have good communication.
- Should be open to extended working hours.
- Candidates with more than 5 attempts are not eligible for the process.
- Candidates should not have applied at EY in the last 6 Months.
|Last Date to Apply Online : 15 Nov 2016
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs