Ernst and Young Jobs 2017: Ernst and Young is looking for candidates who completed CA, Any Graduate freshers for the position Associate in Gurgaon.
Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 1 yrs|
|Total No Of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
- Assist engagement teams with monitoring and communication of the budget, billing schedules and work in process. Analyze and monitor costs against budget, and assist teams with resourcing plan for engagement
- Assist engagement teams with risk management processes such as the client pre-approval independence and continuance processes, and other regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- Assist engagement teams with acceptance, definitions, documentation, closure, etc. , related to client engagements
- Maintain and update global engagement team databases and contact lists, and share data within the team as appropriate. Collate relevant client information from publicly available databases and communicate to team via newsletters and databases.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Good organizational skills
- Skilled at juggling conflicting demands, prioritizing effectively.
- Good analytical/ numerical skills
- Good people skills; able to work effectively within a team.
- Assertive, with influencing skills.
- Able to employ effective communication skills, specifically questioning, listening and writing.
- Able to effectively summarize and conclude on work, applying appropriate documentation standards.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and ensure work is of consistently high quality with attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive with team/ client
- Diligent in following up on items
- Years Of Experience – Previous accounting and finance experience and/ or business process outsourcing experience in data processes – 0-1. 5 yrs
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Last Date to Apply Online: 14/04/2017
Company Profile: EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- PREPARATION MATERIAL for Ernst and Young Interview