To ensure configuration / upgrades/ updates/ Trouble Tickets/ Troubleshooting/ Security Compliances on various IN nodes on Ericsson/Non Ericsson Network Architecture
- The position responsible will be required To ensure configuration/upgrades/updates on various IN nodes
- Monitoring and review of TT, CR and AT on daily basis.To ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace
- To ensure Password policies, security policies and audits are properly & periodically followed.
- To contribute in the creation and improvements to procedures and routines within the department / group.
- Qualifications: [Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering]
- Total Experience: 0 – 3 years in Telecom Industry
- (relevant to GSM/IN network)
- Certifications Ericsson Charging System 3.0/4.0 (Preferred)
- Technical and/or functional skills: [Performance & Characteristics of IN
- Network Nodes/GSM/SS7]
- Linux Red Hat and Oracle Admin Certifications [Preferred]
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility of Configuration Management / Software upgrade and updates / Troubleshooting & Problem Analysis / Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / handling emergencies and trouble tickets activities related to IN Network.
Desired Candidate Profile
- To ensure configuration/updates/Trouble tickets handling on various IN nodes.
- To work well within predefined system support guidelines and ground rules.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and Make recommendations wherever possible.
- To ensure correct working methodology, Best Practices and Continuous improvements in Ways of Working for efficiency improvements and betterment in deliveries.
- Execute system configuration related changes as per given access rights.
- To ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace
- To ensure Password policies and other security policies are properly followed
- Language skills: languages other than English and local/ Indian
- Values and behaviors: Pro-active and able to work under pressure
- B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications with at least 0 -3 years of Experience in Telecom/IN Domain.
- Experience in handling Ericsson Networks preferred
- Certifications Ericsson Charging System 3.0/4.0, Linux Red Hat, SQL/Oracle Admin [Preferred]
- Technical and/or functional skills: [Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes]
- The 2nd Level Assurance Specialist/Sr. Engineer/Engineer reports to CA Manager.
- Activities The 2nd Level Assurance Specialist/Sr. Engineer/Engineer is responsible for specific systems by performing the following activities:
- Administrating IN Network and Support Systems
- Preventive & Corrective Maintenance
- Planned Maintenance (Health Checks, Backups etc)
- Problem Escalations and Follow-ups (TT/CSR/TR)
- Interface with Customer, 3PP and Ericsson Departments
- Ensure smooth and quality system/service handover from Project.
- Outage reporting
- Adherence to Processes
- The following work position / area/ specific functional skills are typically applicable to the Back Office IN Engineer functional role.
- Good Technical Knowledge of the specific IN Systems for Mobile Communication.
- Understanding of all Processes, routines activities and stakeholder management.
- Technical Competence: IN/GSM Protocols (i.e. SS7, CAP V2/V3, INAP, MAP, SCCP, TCAP, Diameter) GSM/IN Call flows and Call scenarios, Multiple Test Cases, AT and clear understanding.
- Understanding of SDP, STP, IP, Voucher Servers, IVR, Signaling, Mediation, Storage etc.
- Voice Call & Signaling Routing
- GSM/IN Network Architecture and its subparts.
- Traffic Dimensioning & Service Provisioning.
- Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes
- End-to-End Performance Audit & Network Optimization
- Human Result oriented
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Developed skills in Interpersonal communication
- Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
|Click here to Apply|