Ericsson Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA freshers 2015 for Software developer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA can apply for this job from Ericsson.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Post Name: Software developer
Job Location: Chennai
Ericsson hiring “Software developer” for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates, Chennai – April 2015
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer, Electric/Electronics and/or Telecommunications Engineering
- Eager to take initiative and responsibility to achieve results
- Ability to convey complex ideas and influence others
- Team-working spirit including ability to interact/communicate efficiently with both customers and internal parties
- Advanced problem solving and coordination skills
- Ability to work under very high pressure with strict deadlines without missing the details
- Effective self-learning skills
- Fluent in English.
- Domestic and international travel to customer site required.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Ericsson is one of the Sweden’s largest companies, is a provider of telecommunication and related services, covering a range of technologies, data communication systems, and including especially mobile networks.Ericsson is currently the world’s largest mobile telecommunications equipment vendor with a market share of 35%. directly and through subsidiaries, Ericsson also has major role in mobile devices and cable TV and IPTV systems.Ericsson was also the inventor of Bluetooth.Since the mid-1990’s, Ericsson’s extensive presence in Stockholm has helped transform the city into one of the Europe’s hubs of Information Technology(IT) research.
|Click here to Apply|