Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Java Developer in Ericsson at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Ericsson Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Java Developer at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Ericsson.
Company Name: Ericsson
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Java Developer
Job Location: Guragaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Hands on Experience in Java, Multi Threading, Collection F/W, J2EE.
2. Knowledge of REST/Web services
3. Good knowledge of OOAD principles, Design patterns and Database.
4. Good knowledge of SW Tools.
5. Experience in application development on Linux platform.
6. Experience of developing system/application architecture/framework
7. Must have good analytical Skills and aptitude to learn new technologies and cross-function domain
8. Experience and ability to work in a distributed environment, different time zones and cultural diversity
9. Must be a good team Player
1. Write design related documents such as System Architecture Description, Implementation Proposal for a system or subsystem within the project.
2. System design, coding and basic testing (both functional and non-functional) for his/her system/sub system and pertaining to product feature, Product customization and Trouble reports.
3. Should consult System Architect/Sub System Architect and mentor designers concerning methods, procedures, and standards to be used during design, development, and testing phase.
4. Should provide inputs to Configuration Manager regarding setup and maintenance, Software build and packaging.
5. Participate in peer reviews, formal inspections; recommend improvements and product/feature demonstrations.
6. Assist perpetration and coordinate Function, Non Function testing and Error resolution.
7. Maintain process compliance. Propagate processes and ways of working (WoW) awareness in the team contributing towards processes and technical innovation.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society – a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016