Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Data Analyst
in Epicor at “Location”. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Epicor Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Data Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Epicor.
Company Name: Epicor
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Data Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Gather and analyze service performance data on the above programs & present the analysis for existing services and communicate findings to Stakeholders.
2. Analysis of the above core programs include descriptive & prescriptive analytics in scope of the analyst
3. Analysis of the above core programs include understanding of statistical toolsets such as: Minitab & Advanced Excel.
4. Apply Lean and Six Sigma concepts to come up with process improvement ideas and help the internal and external stakeholders to implement them. Provide inputs for improvement actions through governance meetings
5. Assist in developing gap analysis detailing existing verses ITIL best practices.
6. Seek out and identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities in existing Service Delivery. Enable business process changes to deliver value to both Epicor and our clients.
7. Promote effective operations through the use of formal process improvement methodologies resulting in standardization, improvement and simplification.
8. Quantify the project’s financial benefit and/or process improvement metrics.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Epicor ERP software solutions are designed with cost in mind, while still being powerful, flexible, and scalable. We are dedicated to providing best-in-class integrated retail software and Epicor ERP with the scalability and flexibility to support growth over time.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017