B.Com / BSc / B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Application Support Analyst in Epicor at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Epicor Hiring B.Com / BSc / B.Tech freshers 2016 for Application Support Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Com / BSc / B.Tech can apply for this job from Epicor.
Company Name: Epicor
Qualification: B.Com / BSc / B.Tech
Job Post Name: Application Support Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. In this position you will gain a deep understanding of both the product you support and the technologies used to bring our software applications to life.
2. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs from your starting day to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
3. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers will empower you to step forward on our career path which could take you into engineering, consulting or something completely different!
4. If you’re looking for a career that is challenging, satisfying, and inspiring, we hope you consider Epicor as we continue to defy the technology limits.
1. B.COM, B.Sc./ B.Tech with 60% Aggregate
2. Excellent written and spoken english skills
3. Wiling to work in Night Shift.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Epicor ERP software solutions are designed with cost in mind, while still being powerful, flexible, and scalable. We are dedicated to providing best-in-class integrated retail software and Epicor ERP with the scalability and flexibility to support growth over time.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016