emids technologies Hiring Any Graduate, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Management Trainee at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduation can apply for this job from emids technologies.
Company Name: emids technologies
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Management Trainee
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Hope you are doing well, We are currently looking for a Management Trainee
- Tracking timely submission of Timesheet through all the projects/Tracks on Influence Health India. Assisting team members in raising HELP Tickets on Team Track.
- Single point of contact for Influence Health-India on any updates (Change of Policies/Procedures, System Upgrades, Introduction of new systems etc)
- Follow ups on any Tickets/Requests brought to closure without absolute resolution.
- Influence Health Induction to all new Joinees, assist them with obtaining their Influence Health credentials and access to project relevant resource.
- Deactivation of accounts (Credentials/Member Access) who are not part of Influence Health India -Tracks.
- Provide assistance to Project Managers on scheduling activities/events related to Training Sessions.
- Tracking and Managing Influence Health India GTM accounts and Dongles.
- Coordinated with the Recruitment Team and the Project managers based on the tracks to assist/provide allocation of locations (new joinees).
- Composition of Newsletter content and work with the UX Designers to bring it to closure on time.
- Setting high priority on Servers availability, coordinate with IT team India, follow up with Influence Health-US technical Team (Slowness/Down), manually exit all inactive accounts on the Server.
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Should have good email etiquette
- Should have good presentation skills
- Should be presentable
- The candidates are required to interact with employees & stakeholders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
emids is a healthcare-focused technology services and solutions organization. Headquartered in Nashville, we are 1000 plus people strong organization growing at over 40% annually over the last 5 years. Our Global Delivery Center is based out of Nashville and our Offshore Development Center in Bangalore, India.
We are committed to make healthcare accessible and affordable through leadership in the healthcare domain and proven technology competence. Creating and providing opportunities is what we are all about. If you like to take on beyond the defined boundaries, are self-driven with the ability to learn and pick up the ropes fast, do take the time to speak to us.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016