Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Senior Software Engineer in EMC at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. EMC Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Senior Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from EMC.
Company Name: EMC
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. 3+ years DevOps experience.
2. 3+ years Experience in Linux system administration.
4. Strong working knowledge of networking, storage, and virtualization.
5. Experience with one or more of the following -Java,Ruby,Groovy
6. Experience with tuning Linux systems, Java VM’s, Application services.
7. Experince with Build/CI tools -Jenkins,Bamboo,Maven,Subversion,Git
8. Experience with testing and debugging live systems.
9. Experience with Load Balancers.
10. Ability to troubleshoot environment, and deployment issues.
11. Willingness and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
12. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
13. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
EMC builds information infrastructures and virtual infrastructures to help people and businesses around the world unleash the power of their digital information. EMC offerings in backup and recovery, enterprise content management, unified storage, big data, enterprise storage, data federation, archiving, security, and deduplication help customers move to and build IT trust in their next generation of information management and enable them to offer IT-as-a-Service as part of their journey to cloud computing.
|Click here to Apply|