Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Principal Software Engineer in EMC at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. EMC Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Principal Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from EMC.
Company Name: EMC
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Principal Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Provides technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity. Provides work leadership to others. Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and gain consensus regarding project direction.
2. Writes functional detailed design specs as well as responding to requirement documents and system level test plans.
3. Interacts cross functionally on matters that require coordination across functional/organizational lines.
4. Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information.
5. Offers proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
6. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
7. Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
8. Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
1. Knowledge of appropriate development languages.
2. Problem solving skills.
3. General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
4. Time management skills.
5. Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
6. Ability to work in a team environment.
7. Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
8. Understanding of business environment.
9. Project management skills.
10. Ability to influence others to achieve results.
11. Presentation skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
EMC builds information infrastructures and virtual infrastructures to help people and businesses around the world unleash the power of their digital information. EMC offerings in backup and recovery, enterprise content management, unified storage, big data, enterprise storage, data federation, archiving, security, and deduplication help customers move to and build IT trust in their next generation of information management and enable them to offer IT-as-a-Service as part of their journey to cloud computing.
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016