Provides technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions.
- Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
- May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required.
- Applicable markets: Enterprise, Commercial, Partner, Specialist/Practice
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions, and train the account team.
- Establish relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Executes technical sales callsConfigures and documents EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
- Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Performs a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC management.
- Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
- EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
- Time management skills.
- Results driven.Communication skills.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Organizational skills.
- Cross-Functional skill.Customer focused.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
Company Name : EMC
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you’ll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable.
|Click Here to Apply|