Engages with customers and other technical resources by phone, video conference, and email to provide technical support and issue resolution
· Participates in facilitating problem recreation and failure analysis at the systems level
· Is responsible for sharing all problem resolution acquired knowledge with our client’s internal sales and support teams and our clients customers when appropriate
· References interoperability and supportmatrixes as a customer support tool
· Monitors and tracks all assigned service calls and provides regular updates to internal customer services personnel and directly to customers when appropriate
· May act as the customers single point of contact for all service related activities
· Escalate and explain problems with clarity to Senior and Advanced Technical Support Engineers.
· Keep Manager and key personnel within RSA updated on outstanding and important issues
· Compose technical solutions, for inclusion into the corporate knowledge database
· Make effective use of the existing Customer Services support databases and resources internally and externally.
· Search knowledge base for solutions to customer problems and utilize relevant solutions.
· Ability to take on new challenges and learn new technologies
· Willing to work 24X7 environment
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech and MBA
Company Name : EMC Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : EMC Corporation, a Financial Times Global 500, Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, develops, delivers and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure hardware, software, and services. EMC is headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, USA.Former Intel executive Richard Egan and his college roommate, Roger Marino, founded EMC in 1979. The company’s name, EMC, stands for the initials of the founders, and an unknown third individual who has remained nameless. “EMC Corporation” is the company’s full name. The company’s logo also incorporates exponent 2, a reference to Albert Einstein’s mass–energy equivalence theory.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|